What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on how to make your own Victorian Beaded purses, jewelry, and accessories
- Showing you how to thread beads for knitting a pattern of more than one color
- Showing you what the one right way is to begin bead embroidery on canvas
- Showing you how beads should be strung on the spool for knitting
- Showing you what a “weaver’s knot” is and when should it be used
- Showing you how to properly use a “purse stitch”
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Priscilla Bead Work Book scores 73.55/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.victorian-embroidery-and-crafts.com/priscilla_bead_work_book.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $12.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: victorian-embroidery-and-crafts.com you’ll also be taken through to victorian-embroidery-and-crafts.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)